Album you haven't listened to for ages and ages...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

P.H

Über Member
The Undertones.

John Peel was right (As always) and it does stand the test of time.  Where did that twenty years go?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Soul Mining by Teh Teh
Amnesiac by Radiohead

I'm a cheery soul.

were you typing too quick Bollo? it's The The... 'Infected' is an album I've revisited in recent years and is still as good as ever.

Carpenters, Now and Then is a cheesy old favorite from my mums collection, especially side 2. :whistle:

Midnight

Motivation Radio - Steve Hillage

I think it was 'Fluff' who first introduced me to Hillage's music, and in my younger days I was a big fan. I'd all but forgotten him through the mist of time til I stumbled across him again on Youtube... magical stuff :becool:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Motivation Radio - Steve Hillage

I think it was 'Fluff' who first introduced me to Hillage's music, and in my younger days I was a big fan. I'd all but forgotten him through the mist of time til I stumbled across him again on Youtube... magical stuff :becool:

great album...

D

Deleted member 1258

Got a large folder on my computer and MP3 player full of Judas Priest tracks, not a specific album, listened to it whilst on the turbo Friday for the first in ages, excellent music, very good for training.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I've got the album King Kurt big cock on picture disc .. but sadly no decks to play it on anymore

I've still got this one...

2009-04-02_King-Kurt-Destination-Zulu-.jpg

Top Bottom