Alcohol ban at Scottish football matches to be reviewed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
The best thing they could do to improve the atmosphere at football games is to have all the fans sat next to each other like they do at rugby.

Yeah, I can see that going well...

There is an almost tribal element amongst football fans which I don't think exists in rugby.

As said, this is just a desperate ploy by Labour/Conservatives in Scotland to curry favour for votes.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Yeah, I can see that going well...

There is an almost tribal element amongst football fans which I don't think exists in rugby.

As said, this is just a desperate ploy by Labour/Conservatives in Scotland to curry favour for votes.
Tikka masala??

I am actually surprised this did not surface any earlier. Alcohol is big business and the prices are ridiculously high. The lobbying must have been behind the scenes.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 3539778, member: 259"]It would end up being at least a fiver for a half pint of shite in a plastic glass - if you were lucky. What's the point?[/QUOTE]

Even worse it might be Tennents.

[QUOTE 3539856, member: 259"]Scotland's finest - plus rarely seen glass :cheers:

tumblr_m4t6z7ZUai1r61kiw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is probably the first time that many will have seen what colour the contents of the can is.

Attachments

• tumblr_m4t6z7ZUai1r61kiw.jpg
    tumblr_m4t6z7ZUai1r61kiw.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom