Alderley Edge Bypass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ZIZAG

Veteran
:biggrin: I went for a ride from Styal via Wilmslow area Cheshire last week . During the thaw.
cycled around Mobberley to Warford onto Chelford And around to Alderley Edge via the new 3 mile Bypass
I came upon the chaos :wub: of ,traffic building up at the lights at Monks heath A537 & A34.
Nether Alderley .
Which is a bottleneck . Because the roundabout finishs at Astra Zeneca Instead of (" My own opinion") At the lights at the crossroads .
Anyway I bactracked down Stubby lane . Which Is only a dirtrack to Bollington lane . :blush:
And watched all the confusion . Also the continuous roadworks . Vechicles were been directed down Bollington lane as a one way system . to alliviate the holdups .
Q) doe's anybody know how ! and when! they are going to solve this problem . :wacko:

Eventually I went for a spin down the new bypass on the designated cycle path . Which was great
(" At least sombody has thought in favour of us cyclists "):whistle: .Unfortunatley I had to join the main A 34 again for a short while untill I could pick up the back lanes down Chapel lane and Moor lane back down to Styal .
:hello:

Top Bottom