Aldi bib longs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Two pair for sale as a job lot.

Both medium, 32/34ish waist, one has a zip on the front and legs and the other doesn't. Both in good nick, some gathering on the outside of one pad but no rips or tears.

Worn some but not much because I find they don't fit me well and the pad is just in the wrong place. I'm not the only one who says this but others like them. So forewarned, you take your chances on the fit.

I want a tenner for both posted which should cover my costs, I hope.

IMG_3730.JPG

AndyRM

XOXO
How tall are you @Crackle? I'm interested!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Hm. I'm 1m86, though my other bib-shorts (dhb & Endura) are a medium and fit fine.

Is there much give/stretch in them?
There is but 6ft might be pushing it, they'd be quite tight. I thought 5 10ish would be perfect but I could be wrong. I'm not sure what to advise you on this.

AndyRM

XOXO
There is but 6ft might be pushing it, they'd be quite tight. I thought 5 10ish would be perfect but I could be wrong. I'm not sure what to advise you on this.

Hm. I have a very short torso but long legs. I may be alright... Tell you what, can I have a think and get back to you tomorrow morning?

If a definite offer comes in by all means accept it.

Venod

Eh up
OK, will do, you've second dibs.

:thumbsup:

AndyRM

XOXO
@Crackle - When I told my dear lady wife of my planned purchase I was met with a hostile look and the words "You'd better not", which I suspect rather gives away any birthday surprises.

@Afnug - All yours fella!

e-rider

crappy member
@Crackle - When I told my dear lady wife of my planned purchase I was met with a hostile look and the words "You'd better not", which I suspect rather gives away any birthday surprises.

@Afnug - All yours fella!
the wife wont even let you spend a tenner? you need to get back to wearing the trousers (not tights)!

Top Bottom