Aldi compression thermal underwear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I've got one from the last time they sold them. If it's the same one it will be very warm under a jacket, even when you're just sitting around, I haven't tried it on the bike because of that.

Mortiroloboy

I've got the Lidl version £12.99 IIRC, it s spendid VFM and certainly half the price of a comparible 'branded' compression/Thermal top,Ldl's sold both tops and bottoms.

All the tech panel going on makes you look sort of robotic:becool:

jimboalee

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/p...mal long sleeve&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=&page=

This is what I wear under a long sleeve Altura Full zip fleece jersey,

under a flouro race cape if it rains.

mossy

Long sleeved fleece vests from matalan with or without zips at around £7 are also excellent.They also do matching long johns .Both in navy.

RedBike

Nothing from Aldi ever seems to fit me right (except for the socks). Which is a shame as i've brought quite a lot of stuff from there over the years.

Danny

Legendary Member
RedBike said:
Nothing from Aldi ever seems to fit me right (except for the socks). Which is a shame as i've brought quite a lot of stuff from there over the years.
This should be no surprise if you had read the numerous posts Bonj has made about Aldi in the past.

colcazal

Medium should do you! I got medium as it was the smallest size on offer. I could have been doing with a small though. Bit long on the legs! Went out running today with them on. Did seem to keep the cold out. Bargain!!

Cheers,

Col

Top Bottom