Aldi Crane Bamboo Base Layer T-Shirt Large

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I have the above for sale it is in light blue size large 42-44" chest. It is surplus as I bought 2, a large and medium as I was not sure what size would fit as I find cycling gear a lottery and have never bought any Crane gear before. I would describe the fit of these as a regular high street large, like a T-shirt that you would get out of Next for example. It is certainly not silly sizing like most cycling gear. Anyway I thought that I would try on here if anybody wants one that missed them in Aldi before I take it back. It cost £4.99, which is all I want plus postage so call it £6.

For further details see below:

Aldi Base Layer

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
or £4.99 from Aldi ?

OP
OP
Cletus Van Damme

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I guess so, but I am not selling it at a profit, charging £1.01 for postage is hardly extortion :rolleyes: People that use Aldi often will probably be aware that cycling things sell out pretty fast and if you do not go in on the day of the sale there is usually nothing left in popular sizes. I was just giving anybody the chance whom wanted one if their local Aldi had sold out. I am hardly one of these people that I have seen on Ebay selling new Aldi gear for twice it's purchase price. I will just return it anyway as nobody seems interested, £6 for a decent base layer delivered seemed decent value to me if it was sold out at the local shop.

Top Bottom