Aldi HD Camcorder..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Doesn't seem too bad for £70 could be worth a punt. They'll take things back quite happily if it's no good.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtP7ituARlE

OP
OP
Sheffield_Tiger
It looks a sight better than my current one..and not everyone has GoPro money lying around. THe vid looks decent considering it's on a bike mount not helmet mount - it's not "jumpy" like other cheapies with the vibration on what looks like not the smoothest road...

Hmm...

I'm going to bet the same thing is available from China if I trawl the net...if not then I might just go for it. My old one has about had it, and that was pants at capturing number plates etc. Don't want to make feature films, just use as a "black box"

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Last edited:

DefBref

Über Member
Just to point out the video review is from techmoan who looks at a lot of the cheap cameras with excellent reviews. He previously used to recommend the SJ1000 which is the cousin of the SJ4000 and slightly cheaper. Although apparently newer versions have a narrower field of view. I have been looking at getting a camera myself and was about to pull the trigger on a couple of SJ1000's when the SJ4000 came out, so I'm back to undecided again.

Top Bottom