ALDI Light/camera?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah! An answer to my problem. I tried out my rear light camera today. I downloaded what I thought was the pictures and just got a black screen . The instructions say that it should work on Windows OS but nothing else. :wacko:
I found out that the clamp isn't very good as I found that the camera was pointing at my rear tyre .
I didn't pay much for it . I found it at £10.

Chislenko

Veteran
Nowt to do with the camera but there was newspaper "reporting" the other day that Lidl and Aldi were going to cut back on the middle isle stuff as sales had dropped markedly due to "people only having enough money for food and not luxuries"

Well I rang Aldi Enquiries and I have now downloaded the free VLC Player software .
I have been watching the video of a cycle trip I took with my friends last week . The footage looked fine at the start . It does make you impatient just waiting for your friends to get a move on ! I didn't know that it took so long to get out of the car park !
The actual video was okay until things started wobbling around . It looks a bit like it was filmed on jelly ! It wasn't too bad just a bit wobbly. Part way into our ride I discovered what some people had said about the mounting as the camera started to droop! Gradually I began to see more and more of my tyre going round ! So perhaps a strap sound the top to hold the light against the seat post .
I still have a few blank recordings for some reason . I'll have to try it again !

Top Bottom