aldi offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clid61

Veteran
I'm in Munich till Thursday evening , might pop in and see if same promo on here as well

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
I'll be getting some of the lights can't have to.many lights especially at this time of year

madferret

Über Member
Got 2 of the bike stands for the garage, various socks, overshoes, some muc off wet lube, GT85 and a Merino beany. Luckily its payday. I went at 11am and medium sizes had gone for things like tights, bibs etc. The 10 pound light set is very much a clone of the moon lights that look similar, pleased with those.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Picked up the rear light charging at the moment...so yet to test the claimed output...picked up some waterproof socks not sure how good they'll be tbh

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile:i just bought the front and rear lights cant wait to see 240 lumens on front light. Will charge them up later. Sold quite a few what i can see lots buying the cycle gloves in there

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile: just charged the front light its super very bright looks great 4 settings of brightness standard light mode or flashing settings. Great set of bike lights I will test them on my bike w.end. Hey garmin varia do some nice lights what model do you have?

Last edited:

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Hi:smile: just charged the front light its super very bright looks great 4 settings of brightness standard light mode or flashing settings. Great set of bike lights I will test them on my bike w.end. Hey garmin varia do some nice lights what model do you have?
its the varia front 600lumens paired with my edge 1000 auto detects lighting conditions and adjusts beam depending on speed, pricey but very good bit of kit

Top Bottom