1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aldi offers

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by chris folder, 20 Mar 2017.

1. chris folder

chris folder Active Member

Hi:hello:in aldi 19th of march cycle gear i like the look of the front rechargeable bike light but they not got the rear light

Drago likes this.
  2. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

The Adli front light is a neat piece of kit. I've given up on the cheap Ebay Cree lights as the chargers don't last long.
    For rear lights, I tend to use a cheap Smart LED, although the Poundland ones are not bad for the price,

3. cyberknight

cyberknight Guru

Mrs ck bought me a couple of pairs of MTB gloves, perfect for times when fingerless gloves are not enough but not cold enough for full winter gloves .Great for me as i wear full finger gloves unless its about 20 degrees as i have ryanauds and wind chill can make my hands go white .

Drago likes this.
  4. andyt1980

andyt1980 Active Member

5. OP
    OP
    chris folder

Hi yep it's great :okay: i have bought one its neat looking and a quality beam from it i like the little green charge lights that show on top of the light

Last edited: 23 Mar 2017
  6. OP
    OP
    chris folder

I Just bought a 2nd front light as a spare there great:smile: The front light on planet x looks the same and even better beam 400 lumens

7. andyt1980

andyt1980 Active Member

But with the planet x one after adding £3.95 postage it almost makes it twice as much, plus if you have any issues with it's not as easy to return as the Aldi one.

8. Arjimlad

Arjimlad Tights of Cydonia

9. andyt1980

andyt1980 Active Member

Great thanks for the info, I was hoping for perhaps 8hrs+ on flashing so it looks promising.

10. Arjimlad

I'll update when it does conk out.

11. Arjimlad

Update.. I got more worried about it conking out & leaving me without a light so ended up charging it after over a week of commuting on low flashing.

12. OP
    OP
    chris folder

Hi :hello: i been useing my front light alot when it starts flashing I keep it on low beam do you no how long it would run for on low beam before it would turn off when the green lights start flashing?

13. Arjimlad

Nope. I run out of faith in the battery sooner than it runs out of charge... struggle to think it will last as long as it does but it just keeps going.