Aldi offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
The Adli front light is a neat piece of kit. I've given up on the cheap Ebay Cree lights as the chargers don't last long.
For rear lights, I tend to use a cheap Smart LED, although the Poundland ones are not bad for the price,

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Mrs ck bought me a couple of pairs of MTB gloves, perfect for times when fingerless gloves are not enough but not cold enough for full winter gloves .Great for me as i wear full finger gloves unless its about 20 degrees as i have ryanauds and wind chill can make my hands go white .

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi yep it's great :okay: i have bought one its neat looking and a quality beam from it i like the little green charge lights that show on top of the light

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chris folder

I Just bought a 2nd front light as a spare there great:smile: The front light on planet x looks the same and even better beam 400 lumens

andyt1980

But with the planet x one after adding £3.95 postage it almost makes it twice as much, plus if you have any issues with it's not as easy to return as the Aldi one.

andyt1980

I charged mine up, have used it on low flashing for 40 mins x 3, and 20 mins x 3, and it is still going strong...

Great thanks for the info, I was hoping for perhaps 8hrs+ on flashing so it looks promising.

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi :hello: i been useing my front light alot when it starts flashing I keep it on low beam do you no how long it would run for on low beam before it would turn off when the green lights start flashing?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Nope. I run out of faith in the battery sooner than it runs out of charge... struggle to think it will last as long as it does but it just keeps going.

Top Bottom