Aldi Socks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

Got a couple of pairs of these. So good I got another couple of pairs today. Ive paid 3 times as much in the past for socks that weern t as comfortable as these, mind you I havn t washed them yet!

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
You're supposed to wash socks ???

:biggrin:

The aldi socks are much better than the lidl ones ...

I bought a few pairs of the lidl socks when they had their bike bits on offer and when the aldi bike bits came up i bought some of theirs but since buying the aldi socks i have'nt worn the lidl ones at all

Simon

Pompey Princess

Veteran
I bought Aldi's compression cycling socks too - long socks that go right up the calf and I love 'em... look a bit stupid with shorts on though :laugh:

Their socks are better than Lidls and wash fine.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Agree re. socks - IMO Aldi's kit superior generally - and they do a small men's size usually (which I personally find helpful!)

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I just use my running socks for cycling, would there be a big difference between these and cycling socks?

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Anyone know when the Aldi shoes will come out this year. I want something lighter than the Lidl MTB shoe for my road bike but still want SPD fitting.

Chrisc

Guru
Muddyfox said:
The aldi socks are much better than the lidl ones ...

I bought a few pairs of the lidl socks when they had their bike bits on offer and when the aldi bike bits came up i bought some of theirs but since buying the aldi socks i have'nt worn the lidl ones at all

Simon

Aldi shorts are better too, comfier padding!

Thumbs up for the Aldi (and similar Lidl) socks.

They do "running" and "trekking" ones too. Now, I wouldn't use the trekking ones for trekking as they are the same as the running ones and pretty much for the cycling ones too. Go hiking in those and you'd have more blisters than toes. Comfy for a walk across town or so on though

It says a lot about Aldi's gear that I did my first ever 10K run a fortnight ago and having purchased more expensive running underwear and socks beforehand, I ended up wearing the Aldi compression undershorts (not padded of course!) and running socks and will without a doubt do so again on the Leeds run next month

mcfchris

Aldi socks are great.. once you get over the snob factor of buying from a discount store,,.. guys I know have also bought Aldi:
glasses, overshoes, shorts (naff), tops, rain jackets (very good)

nilling

Über Member
Have always bought the cycling socks from Aldi/Lidel but will never ever buy the shorts/bib shorts; insert sewn so high that it keeps the kidneys warm but the twins freezing yewk! :bicycle:

Top Bottom