Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Cycling gear is back at Aldi on July 8th.

I thought you should know!
ooo any idea which bits?

Hawk

Veteran
*adds to calendar, sets reminder*

Their soft shell jacket has become my primary item of clothing for cycling, it works great and you can layer up underneath it beautifully

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
You swine, I looked now thinking of going out in the morning and getting a bluetooth stereo:dry:

Going for a youtube to see how to fit a music box in an old zafira

untitled.png

Cycling gear is back at Aldi on July 8th.

I thought you should know!

Damn, just when i thought it was safe to put the wallet away

400bhp

Guru
Interesting - they have already had the shorts/tops etc (summer stuff).

An Aldi carbon bike perhaps? :whistle:

I think it'd be really cool if Aldi sponsored a bike team. We'd all be FanBoys overnight, kitted out in team colours.

400bhp

Guru
Worryingly there is no mention of this in the new leaflet, it now says '8th-12th July Olympics' :sad:
They have got some sports glasses in this Sunday though, might be worth a punt for £3.99 with interchangeable lenses :thumbsup:
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_25303.htm

The sports glasses are excellent value-must have 4 pairs of aldi glasses now. A little tip, glue the rubber covers on the arms;they do have glue but it is crap.

BTW if you ever want me to get you anything from Broadheath let me know. That place is our 2nd home.

Note: that doesn't include your weekly shop.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Same week last year they had some accessories, glasses, brake pads, oil, car bike carrier. I guess it might be that kinda stuff.

potsy

Rambler
Definitely is something next week, 'cycling essentials' is on the leaflet, shows the ceiling hoist thingy.
Just had a look for a soft cell (:tongue:) jacket but they only have medium left, I'm slightly bigger than that :blush:

Top Bottom