Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Get a Ryanair flight to Karlsruhe, and you should be in time for what's left of the Autumn stock sold as of Monday just gone.

Now that was a Really Useful Answer, wasn't it!!

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
Unkraut said:
Get a Ryanair flight to Karlsruhe, and you should be in time for what's left of the Autumn stock sold as of Monday just gone.

Now that was a Really Useful Answer, wasn't it!!

Damn, If only I'd posted this at the weekend.;)

Thanks Maz that's a useful link.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Almost, but not quite the same as wot we had over here. A tad more expensive in the UK though. The stuff here was sold as Autumn gear, so maybe there's more to come for winter.

stevenb

I like the bikelight set, winter gloves, winter jacket and sports glasses. Hopefully I'll be able to get these on Thurs 27 Sept. :blush:

Abitrary

I had a hangover last saturday, and went in there for some grub, just because there's never a queue there.

I got 3 home-brand pot noodles, a large jar of pickled chillis, and some german salami.

All for about £2.80

Noodley

Abitrary said:
I had a hangover last saturday, and went in there for some grub, just because there's never a queue there.

I got 3 home-brand pot noodles, a large jar of pickled chillis, and some german salami.

All for about £2.80

what about the boiling water for the noodles?

DLB

Abitrary said:

All for about £2.80

our local Aldi got ram raided a few weeks ago. they took a large van full of Aldi's most expensive products. The police estimate that Aldi lost approx £15 worth of gear.

Top Bottom