Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveyB1981

Balls, no bib shorts.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
My wife is going to buy some of the things from Aldi. I was wondering do any women have any idea how the sizes S-XL compare to women's sizes? She is a 14 btw. I have only bought the odd thing in Crane's men's gear and the sizing seems pretty generous compared to the usual cycling companies. Not sure about women's stuff though.

Rebel Ian

I found that my local store didn't have all of the items advertised but had other stuff also. I thoroughly recommend the windproof gilet if they have any - my new favourite piece of cycling kit.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
What i really need is a cheap gilet of similar material to the windproof jackets you get rather than a thick one like i got from lidl

Munchkin100

My wife is going to buy some of the things from Aldi. I was wondering do any women have any idea how the sizes S-XL compare to women's sizes? She is a 14 btw. I have only bought the odd thing in Crane's men's gear and the sizing seems pretty generous compared to the usual cycling companies. Not sure about women's stuff though.

Think it depends on your shape, I am a 14 but top heavy ;-) so last time I went for the large but the medium fitted ok I just went for a bit more comfort. Also got gloves and sunglasses, fantastic value. So I will be heading over for wots left on the Saturday as back to work on Tues :sad:

elhumph

Regular
Really like the Aldi cylcing range, but the choice for women is always a little dodgy (for my taste anyway). Pink and white jersey's this year - not great for the woman who prefers black!

Cycle computers are fantastic though and I'll definitely be buying a couple of pairs of the cycling shorts.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Think it depends on your shape, I am a 14 but top heavy ;-) so last time I went for the large but the medium fitted ok I just went for a bit more comfort. Also got gloves and sunglasses, fantastic value. So I will be heading over for wots left on the Saturday as back to work on Tues :sad:

Thanks for taking the time to reply Munchkin :thumbsup:

A word of caution on the track pump. First time I used mine it was that tight on a presta valve I ended up damaging the tube and having to replace it. Its been ok subsequently but use a bit of lube when putting it onto the valve. I find spit works well and it is easier once its been on a few times.

Top Bottom