Aldi's cycling bargains are a let down :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcard

Veteran
I love how Aldi / Lidl shirts have "Cycling" or "Speed Racer" in big lettters across the back or down the side. Ruins the occasional decent shirt you pick up.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I've found out I'm going to miss out on this round of bargains as I can't get to the shop unless I push a buggy four miles across town. I can't wait till my girl is old enough to go in a trailer! If only I could afford a bakerflet :smile:

400bhp

Guru
I've found out I'm going to miss out on this round of bargains as I can't get to the shop unless I push a buggy four miles across town. I can't wait till my girl is old enough to go in a trailer! If only I could afford a bakerflet :smile:

I can get you something and post if you like?

lordloveaduck

car%20seat%20bike.jpe

154692126_75304bebf7.jpg

baby-bicycle-basket1.jpg

.. in terms of anthropology it was fascinating.
Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Must resist

Garz

Squat Member
Got one still in the box for last year , its ok if you can find the joists /rsj`s to hang the weight off .

Shed. Used some wood batons under the corrigated roof to fix to worked a treat. I would say though if you use the bike regularly this is not the way to go, it suits for the bike you might break out now and again if you know what I mean.

Berties

Fast and careful!
have a look in lidls,picked up a pair of cycling tights £7.99 and compression vest £6.99 if it lasts couple of months quids in:bicycle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
500 cable ties = life time's supply !!!

The d-lock - might be worth getting a couple for my son to use at High School next year (secure parking) rather than cart the expensive/heavy lock to and from (PS building up a 'cheap' bike for the school run for him.)

400bhp

Guru
500 cable ties = life time's supply !!!

The d-lock - might be worth getting a couple for my son to use at High School next year (secure parking) rather than cart the expensive/heavy lock to and from (PS building up a 'cheap' bike for the school run for him.)

They are reasonably light. I'm gonna stick a couple of the brackets on our hybrid bikes so we can use them on family outings..

Got some cable ties last year. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom