Alerts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Has anyone else's alerts been acting a bit strange lately or is it just me?

Mines all used to stay highlighted until I selected each one, but now they all grey out on first opening them.

Makes keeping track of all my threads a bit tricky.

midlife

Guru
Been happening like the for me for a coupe of days.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not being marked as read since Wednesday. Previously they'd be shown as being read having visited the alerts page, now each has to be visited.

Yep, mine're all screwy too. For some reason it's highlighting the "likes" to posts and ignoring the replies.

As Muddy Talker would have said, there's mice in the machinery...

slow scot

Veteran
Once I press on the red numbered alerts to read them the red numbers disappear. Hope that makes sense.
It’s slightly less convenient, but no big deal.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Has anyone else's alerts been acting a bit strange lately or is it just me?

Mines all used to stay highlighted until I selected each one, but now they all grey out on first opening them.

Makes keeping track of all my threads a bit tricky.

Same here (on iPad using Safari).

bluenotebob

Veteran
Not for me..

How odd.

It's still working fine for me this morning.

I had 5 alerts at 0730 and that number is dropping one by one as I read them (as opposed to yesterday morning when as soon as I opened the first alert the count disappeared) - and the unread ones are blue rather than grey (although I am 'colour illiterate' so don't read too much into that).

FWIW - I'm running Windows 10 on a home PC.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
How odd.

It's still working fine for me this morning.

I had 5 alerts at 0730 and that number is dropping one by one as I read them (as opposed to yesterday morning when as soon as I opened the first alert the count disappeared) - and the unread ones are blue rather than grey (although I am 'colour illiterate' so don't read too much into that).

FWIW - I'm running Windows 10 on a home PC.

Back working for me now.

Probably just took a bit longer to get north of the border. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom