All Black...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Not for me, not into one colour bikes. Never look right i think.

Not to my taste. Seems fairly unimaginative and uninteresting and remarkably reminiscent of some of the [largely American] "rattle can" finishes on FGG.

Looks like Mr Bean created this one with explosives and a tin of matt black ! ;)

MessenJah

Rider
alien_bikes.JPG

I f*cking love it, apart from the pursuit bars. Would be better in gloss finish

Tharg2007

Veteran
i likes it too, you could be like night rider on it ;) looks indestructible. "switching to turbo boost Micheal" <- said in best camp British voice :biggrin:

kyuss

Veteran
That's gorgeous that is. Black is the new white, especially in matt, all stealthy. Mmmmmmmm.

I agree with MessenJah about the bars though. A nice set of track drops and maybe a radial laced front wheel and that would be well sweet.

Love it ,simple, no flashy steal me please logos,although the no brakes takes simple bikes a little to far for me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: bet it costs a few quid though! High cost sort of kills the idea of a simple bike for me !!

Mr Phoebus

I'd like it sans the clipped pedals. Traditional frame geometry as well, makes a change.
Black! Black! Are we sleeping in father's grave again mother? Black! Black!

It's nice. But I'd feel obliged to fit brakes, mudguards, a p-clipped rack and possibly one of these, fitted sideways along the bars.
Just to annoy the kind of nob-bag purists who shun derailleurs, brakes and anything else that obscures the clean geometry of the bicycle frame...:eek:

kyuss

Veteran
Now see, that is f***in lovely. Radial front wheel, track drops, everything in black... Gorgeous. Is it a Bareknuckle?

Top Bottom