All Black...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thedude

kyuss said:
Now see, that is f***in lovely. Radial front wheel, track drops, everything in black... Gorgeous. Is it a Bareknuckle?

Bareknuckle it is. Being all black means it doesn't really draw any attention and never really looks dirty.

Thedude said:
Bareknuckle it is. Being all black means it doesn't really draw any attention and never really looks dirty.

Don't kid yourself that your bike has miraculously melted into the background just by being black....

It has gained a number of admiring comments on this forum, so THEY must have noticed it, and anyone seeing it in the flesh will see that it is a quality, new bike which just happens to be all black.

In my experience, when people try to cover something up they normally just succeed in making it more apparent.

So at the risk of teaching you to suck eggs, don't get complacent about your "invisible" bike because the thieving bustards are out there.

Thedude

Alan Frame said:
Don't kid yourself that your bike has miraculously melted into the background just by being black....

It has gained a number of admiring comments on this forum, so THEY must have noticed it, and anyone seeing it in the flesh will see that it is a quality, new bike which just happens to be all black.

In my experience, when people try to cover something up they normally just succeed in making it more apparent.

So at the risk of teaching you to suck eggs, don't get complacent about your "invisible" bike because the thieving bustards are out there.

I have two New York Fogedabout locks to make sure that if it stops being invisible it will remain unstealable! I hope!

Top Bottom