All Items now SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d70ar9

Having a bit of a clear out after a new bike purchase. All items can be collected from Putney, London or posted.

Dura Ace 11sp Cassette 11-25
Used for 50 dry miles, as good as new! Cheapest I could find online is £116
£75 collected or £80 posted

GkrH6B4.jpg

tYRW7Q9.jpg

Sram Rival Rear Derailleur - Used
£10 collected / £13 posted

bctwFBm.jpg

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
How used is the front wheel?

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

Front wheel probably has 1000 miles on it. Still plenty of life in it and is perfectly true. It has bladed spokes and is quite light and responsive. The Planet X Model B's (discontiuned) have a good reputation. I have been keeping it as I was tempted to switch it in for the winter but after buying a new bike I need to recoup as much as I can from all the bits and bobs I have lying around!

vickster

Legendary Member
Front wheel probably has 1000 miles on it. Still plenty of life in it and is perfectly true. It has bladed spokes and is quite light and responsive. The Planet X Model B's (discontiuned) have a good reputation. I have been keeping it as I was tempted to switch it in for the winter but after buying a new bike I need to recoup as much as I can from all the bits and bobs I have lying around!
Go on, I'll take the front wheel (spare for the SS). I'll come and collect at some point over the weekend :smile:

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

@vickster drop me a pm and we can sort details. I'm working on an event in Birmingham all weekend but should be back at a reasonable hour on Sunday. Or most evenings next week are good!

@Sittingduck - will reply to your pm :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
Great, I'm sure we can figure something out, later good as less traffic :smile:

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

What is the range on the cassette? Looks to be 11-25, is that correct?

So sorry can't believe I didn't include that in the first post.

Yes it is 11-25. It's be ridden once last weekend, came on a new bike but has since been swapped out for something wider....

Top Bottom