"All over the Shop" in a Leicester Cycle shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Tonight (Tuesday) on BBC2 at 7.30pm

Geoff Burch advises (small) shopkeepers and this week he is in Leicester, advising the owners of a Cycling Shop,and two other shops.

I hasten to add I dislike shopping, hate make-over programmes, but this man is so practical and direct in his approach, that I make an exception.
Is it going to be your lbs that he visits?

He does not look like he has a bicycle, but seems to know lots about selling things.

Maz

Guru
I'll look out for it. Cheers.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
BikeBiz article;

http://www.bikebiz.com/news/29919/All-publicity-is-good-publicity

Marin Webster ... has been running Webster Cycles since 1992 ...

However, the TV programme might be skewed, believes Webster.

"They never even asked me how well we were doing."

Perhaps just as telling is the way the series has been titled. To Webster it was sold as 'Retail Therapy'. When it got closer to tranmission time the series changed to 'All Over the Shop', not a title that would have had shopowners playing ball.

TVC

I've been into Websters and it certainly does need sorting out - but I've always been a Julies man myself.

Might just have to watch that;)

We've been given business analysts and marketing advisers by the East Midlands Development Agency and I'm bloody glad the meetings haven't been filmed for telly!

Good advice, though and I will rule the world by next May.:evil:

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Nice shop, I once lent the owner a bike pump - fancy going for a ride without one - and getting a puncture. He sussed that I bought my bike frim there, must have been a tad embarassing

Top Bottom