All sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
sorry £30 is cheap enough. They cost me £109 and the cheapest I can find them online is £80 on sale. This isn't factoring in £5-6 postage, a jiffy bag £1 and a 6 mile round trip to the post office.

alibaba

Über Member
Ok I will have it mate .

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
All paid for items posted this morning.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
NOTE to all who've enquired about these eggbeaters and had my PayPal address and NOT paid

@colly you have first refusal on them today because you've only just enquired.

If any of the other people interested in them pay, I'll refund but not cover any fees from the payment. Some have had the details for days and made no attempt to pay so CONTACT me first!

If they haven't sold by tomorrow I'm withdrawing them from sale, I'm getting pissed off with people messing me around for £30

colly

Re member eR
OK. Just so happens I'm getting the money transferred even as I type this. I don't have a Paypal Account but my son does and so does his partner.
^_^

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
OK. Just so happens I'm getting the money transferred even as I type this. I don't have a Paypal Account but my son does and so does his partner.
^_^
No problem @colly

Hope you realised the above wasn't directed at you, it was for others that have asked (days ago) and not bothered to pay or get in touch at all!

If you're quick enough I'm posting out tomorrow morning and message me your address:okay:

Top Bottom