All the good that could be done...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Strange, for some reason I can't open any wikipedia sites, can it be another thing that's blocked out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Evening Keith.

You're really missing out on the pinnacles of Western cultural excellence out there in the People's republic.

I'd cut and paste it but you don't deserve it. :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Dave5N said:
Evening Keith.

You're really missing out on the pinnacles of Western cultural excellence out there in the People's republic.

I'd cut and paste it but you don't deserve it. :biggrin:

See if I care:angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
See if I care:angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant, you deserve much better!

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
derall said:
Only if I try to say "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"...

You may like to check out the other 30+ wikipedia pages about locations in the Cthulhu Mythos :evil:

Christ! I thought learning Welsh was pointless...

Mae eisiau darllen dy ben di!

mondobongo

Über Member
xx.gif

Granbia

Founding Father: Andrew Richardson, a Liverpool postal worker Jistory: In the 1970s, Richardson declaried his semidetached flat to be the independant nation of Granbia (the rest of the building remained a part of the United Kingdom).
What Happened: He lost interest, and the apartment reverted to England by default.

He is my Stepfather mad as a box o frogs but did invent Granbia did a lot of press and TV at the time sadly only a few mentions on forums on the net.

Pete

I'm not a Cthulhu fan myself, but I'm as deeply immersed in Known Space as Cthulhu devotees are in theirs. I don't begrudge anyone their fantasy universe. What's the problem here?

Top Bottom