All the waiting is over........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisW

ChrisKH said:
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Life changing I tell ya.:biggrin:

PS Tell me that you blubbed, otherwise I'll feel left out.:biggrin:

PPS Don't ride your bike for the next 24 hours, I spent the first 24 hours after my son's birth in a hazy cloud!!

PPPPPS Just realised it's your second son - he will be totally different from the first if my experience is anything to go by!!!!

ChrisK,

I blubbed hugely, the midwife thought it was hilarious. Maybe to do with the name Chris?

Oh and full CONGATS to the GTGF family.

ChrisW

domtyler

Über Member
Great News!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Champagne_POP_KL.jpg

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

frog said:
Well Done Mrs GTGF! We knew you had it in you . . . So to speak :biggrin:

And well done GTGF as well, in your supporting role :biggrin:

Have you decided how you're going to explain the addition to son No 1?

We bought son number 1 a couple of thomas the tank engine trains and said the baby had brought them when he arrived ....'that sorted out the friends for life thing'

The wife said the trains scraped a bit when they were coming out though.....:biggrin:

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

ChrisKH said:
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Life changing I tell ya.:biggrin:

PS Tell me that you blubbed, otherwise I'll feel left out.:biggrin:

PPS Don't ride your bike for the next 24 hours, I spent the first 24 hours after my son's birth in a hazy cloud!!

PPPPPS Just realised it's your second son - he will be totally different from the first if my experience is anything to go by!!!!

I ........semi blubbed. thats all im admitting to

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

User76 said:
Many congratulations to you and to Mrs GTGF.

I must ask though, how on earth did you convince her that it was a good idea to get a new bike so close to the birth? Brave man:biggrin:

It was a trade off.......she wanted a new pram even though the last one cost a small fortune and is in immaculate condition.

so, says i...........if your getting a new pram, then im getting ......etc etc etc

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Well thanks everyone ......i really appreciate all the good will makes me feel like i just got a big warm hug from a load of strangers .....bit like a swingers party really but without the car keys and tissues.

Pete

Congrats to you, Mrs. GTGF, junior, and of course big bro (not jealous hopefully!). And I hope you've got a bike lined up for GTGF Junior ASAP!

I can remember cycling to and from the maternity ward after our son was born (21 years ago) to the consternation of the nurses ("you didn't cycle that far?"). But when the time came to fetch mum/sprog home, I took the car.

Top Bottom