'Allo 'Allo! - Gorden Kaye passed away...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"You stupid woman" one of his catch phrases along with many more that used to make me laugh. A really good funny show which is still fun to watch.
A sad day.

postman

Legendary Member
Rust in Peas Rene.

i watched two episodes tonight out of my Collection.One line not his.Herr Flick is on the phone.He answers Flick the Gestapo.No i said Flick.
I also remember another favourite.He was telling Lt Gruber,i think.That he and his 'brother' were from Nancy,yes he said we are Nancy boys.
A scene tonight a knockwurst was passed under the table.Rene had to pass it on to Lt Gruber.How those four men kept a straight face i will never know.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I have the pill in the till.... the drug in the jug... the candle with the handle...

I was an avid watcher, and loved Gordon Kaye in that show. If I can drag the kids away from minecraft I'll show them an episode of two and see what they think of 80s humour.

Used to be an integral part of Saturday evenings, watching 'Allo 'Allo... Gorden will be missed here chez Casa Reynard.

I loved Lt Gruber (Guy Siner) as well. It had its downsides when he later cropped up in Babylon 5 and in Star Trek: Enterprise... :blush:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
'Allo 'Allo was required viewing in our home. RIP Gordon

Top Bottom