Almost 6 million!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
"Every second, on average, around 6,000 tweets are tweeted on Twitter, which corresponds to over 350,000 tweets sent per minute, 500 million tweets per day and around 200 billion tweets per year."
And all of them total bollards.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
"Every second, on average, around 6,000 tweets are tweeted on Twitter, which corresponds to over 350,000 tweets sent per minute, 500 million tweets per day and around 200 billion tweets per year."

Oh well, Shaun's got a little way go before he's the next Jack Dorsey.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Disappointingly, I have just noticed that the post counter doesn't update with each post like a milometer; but only seems to update periodically - maybe every hour or so. This means that saddo me won't be able to watch it click over to 6 million before setting off the fireworks and popping the champagne open. No, it's just going to be a case of noticing that it has clicked straight from 5,999,920 to some figure over 6 million. My night is ruined :laugh:.

classic33

Leg End Member
Disappointingly, I have just noticed that the post counter doesn't update with each post like a milometer; but only seems to update periodically - maybe every hour or so. This means that saddo me won't be able to watch it click over to 6 million before setting off the fireworks and popping the champagne open. No, it's just going to be a case of noticing that it has clicked straight from 5,999,920 to some figure over 6 million. My night is ruined :laugh:.
There's been 132 posts since you started this thread and that post.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Adding 1 more to the pile of irrelevance ....

6million.JPG

Top Bottom