Almost new bike day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
It's the day before I collect the Ventus and I'm buzzing!

I had some spare pedals lying around, I have got the SKS stealth XL's ready, need to get bottle cages from the store, I have removed the mounts for my lights from my other bike in preparation as well and even better I have the day booked off. I'm thinking of my favourite 30 mile route, towards Lewis than cut up into Glyndebourne.

Some nice coffee and cake stops on the way.

I haven't cycled much since November since I had Covid as I had some lingering health issues that needed to be investigated, but I have been building up to a longer ride.

My next mission after this will be wheels, but again I will save and speak with DCR as the wheels they supplied on the Merida are fantastic and worth every penny, I may ask if A-Force do a disc rim.

vickster

Legendary Member
Enjoy :okay:
(although you may want to fit mudguards take a brolly looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow...)

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
It’s here literally!!
I don’t care about the weather I’m heading out!!

I can’t thank the staff at C&N cycles enough service and staff are off the chart, I can’t recommend them enough either.

Really fantastic with the bike fit as well explained everything really well and made everything as clear as day.

Top Bottom