ALPKIT WEE AIRIC vs THERMALITE ULTRA 4 SEASON

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aqaleigh

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP WITH MY what airbed? POST

I AM NOW DOWN TO 2

1. THE THERMALITE ULTRA 4 SEASON -
2. ALPKIT WEE AIRIC -

THERE IS ONLY £5 DIFFERENCE IN PRICE

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE AND THE WINNER GETS BOUGHT

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

pinkkaz

Veteran
Afraid I haven't tried the Thermarest, but I have a reg airic at home and it's great! Really warm and comfortable.

Cromcruaich

Its thermalite not thermarest - had me going for a minute there two - was wondering why the price difference was only £5 before it clicked.

Sorry no idea on the thermalite - ive got an airic and a thermarest - i wouldnt hesitate to recommend alpkit as a company and the airic as a product.

you could maybe hedge your bets and get a standard or large airic and the small thermalite so you got the option of a bit more comfort should you want. Or buy both the small uns, see which is best and ebay the other :smile:

dataretriever

I bought a fat airic (for comfort camping) last year and compared to my thermarest ultra (when I have to do the carrying) the Alpkit seems better made. I bought the Airic from the Alpkit stand at the OS outdoor show and the price beat Thermarest by lots. I'm looking at replacing the Thermarest with an Airic this year.

Top Bottom