Alternate Endings....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
threebikesmcginty said:
Or even if it happened to Roy Scheider :smile:

No he had a cameo in it.... :evil::evil::evil:

rh100

Flying_Monkey said:
Any film with Tom Hanks in it is pretty much guaranteed to be awful. IMHO, Forrest Gump may not be the worst film ever made, but it is mawkish shite. Never mind, The Green Mile is even worse...

Not very good was it. Based on a Steven King story, who has churned out some junk also.

However, he was good in The Road to Perdition and Catch Me If you Can. Not long ago I recorded Ladykillers, only caught the first bit but it looked promising so will watch it some time soon.

Worse than Green Mile? Try the Da Vinci Code, the latest installment (Lost Symbol) is in pre production according to imdb.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I watched 20 minutes of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves last night - enough to see some of the best bits of Alan Rickman's superb performance. However the rest of the film is so wretched the best ending it could possibly have is a well aimed nuclear warhead.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Tremors. The giant worm hears the Funkadelics on a radio, buys stack heels and goes to New York to worship Bootsie Collins.

Scott of the Antarctic.
They roast and eat Oates, thereby the rest of the party get just enough calorie intake to enable them to reach base camp.
That's what some folks say they did anyway - or at least tried to do....:wacko:

dragon72

Guru
Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia don't find out they're related, shag, and have mutant offspring

Night Train

Maker of Things
TheDoctor said:
2001 - the audience have the vaguest clue what's going on for the last half hour or so.
I did. But I'm wierd like that.

Any film about WW2 so it doesn't make out the Yanks did all the work and saved Europe all on their own while the British sat around making tea.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Night Train said:

I only just followed it, and I'd read the book...

Night Train said:
Any film about WW2 so it doesn't make out the Yanks did all the work and saved Europe all on their own while the British sat around making tea.

Any film about Vietnam that makes it clear that the Merkins got their arses handed to them on a plate.

Crankarm

Guru
The Italian Job - "Just a mintue lads I've got an idea......."

THE END

The bus falls off the edge down the mountainside and explodes. Cut to Michael Caine and the lads in Hawaii at a luxury beach resort with lots of scantilly clad young ladies ....... :wacko:.

Sigourney and the cat snuggle down in the cryo-booth; the Alien settles itself down in the next booth, winks at Sigourney, delivers a prolonged toothy yawn, and starts snoring...

rh100

Night Train said:

TheDoctor said:
I only just followed it, and I'd read the book...

I read the book first then watched the DVD, understood it but wouldn't have stood a chance without reading it first.

Top Bottom