alternating between trike and upright

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spennie

Veteran
Does any one alternate between an upright and bent. after putting out my thread turbo training, a friend has offered me an old road bike at a good price, I'm only going to use the bike on my turbo throw winter, probably once a week and when i'm unable to get on my trike, i'm unable to set the trike up on the turbo due to space.so really i'm just seeing if its ok to alternate between the two different styes.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
I fully intend to swap between the two when I get my trike...

VJOCK

Über Member
I get out on trike, mtb, road or tandem most weekends and if I am lucky it's at least 2 of them. It varies on who comes out with me or what I fancy. On occasion the folder comes out for short trips or the scooter(not really a bike) with the kids.
This weekend will be mtb as kids on go- ride lesson and mates On for coming out are more off-roadies. But hope to get out on trike one of the mornings. It's just great to get out what ever the style of bike

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
I ride a bent trike due to shoulder pain. I can manage riding an upwrong for 2-3 miles max. I use my upwrong for nipping into town on and my trike for everything else - but I recently bought a recumbent bike so am getting used to that as well. My main fear is that on my trike I can come to a halt and not have to think about unclipping.......

starhawk

Since I got my trike the upwrong has been gathering dust, why hurt your groin, shoulders and neck when you don't have too? Besides that, riding the trike is such a lovely experience compared to the upwrong

Top Bottom