Alternative usernames??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Over The Hill

Legendary Member
<<<<
Happy with this.
Cycling has rather saved me from a life of inactivity and getting old before I need to, to me rather fighting back and trying not to live up to my name.
Or it can be a declaration of taking on a tough road ahead with some determination.

I think "punching bag" would be more suitable given the abuse I get around here.
 
Nothing comes to mind...
 
Given my penchant for "rescuing" old beater bikes; SCRAPMAN
 

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
Just out of interest... if you could change your username now based on what you've discovered about yourself, your riding habits, cycling likes, dislikes, whatever, since joining CC, what new name would you choose??

I'm thinking, Roadsloth, or too many cigarettes, for me...

Anyone else??

Daffodil
 

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Location
Bristol
I still love summer... I worry sometimes that in it introduce myself in real life calling myself Summerdays.... I suppose I would shorten it to Summer! And I often wish I'd had used a capital letter, that does irritate me slightly!
 
Top Bottom