Altura Night Vision jacket.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyklon

Hi guys, do any of you have the afore mentioned item of clothing? I got one over the holidays from Go Outdoors, great bargain with the discount card, £48-99 from £69-99! The card costs £5 for a year and you can sign up for it in-store! Anyway, I digress! The point of my post is this. There is a velcro type strip above the wide rear pocket with the word "Altura" embedded into it! I was thinking it must pack away into itself but I can find a corresponding velcro strip to attach it to? It might just be a label type thingy! I have to say though, it's a brilliant piece of kit. Really warm and comfy and keeps the wind at bay! Any thoughts peeps!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
+1 re Rockymountains comments see below

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Altura-Ni..._Cycling_Bike_Lights&var=&hash=item3f1f4e8fa9

i also have same jacket but cant see how they stay on

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
OP
OP
Psyklon

Psyklon

Hi Accy, mine's the yellow one. Been washed twice now and it seems fine! There are still some small muddy spatterings on the back that aren't coming out but they are faint! The Missus said she followed the washing instructions on the label. No probs with the reflective bits though!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hi Accy, mine's the yellow one. Been washed twice now and it seems fine! There are still some small muddy spatterings on the back that aren't coming out but they are faint! The Missus said she followed the washing instructions on the label. No probs with the reflective bits though!
Ok thanks Psyklon:thumbsup:, i want to wash it to get some annoying oil marks off the jacket. I might have to put it on a 60 degree wash so i'm a bit apprehensive. Maybe i'll try a 40 degree wash first and see if that works.

subaqua

What’s the point
don't mention membership cards , several people here say its a bad business model. nevermind there is a slow and steady expansion and whenever i go to one of the 3 near(ish) to me it is always busy. .

I got mine from Wiggle in the sale as they ( Go Outdoors) were not doing them in my size at the time

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I wash mine about once every 3 weeks as it gets bit "interesting". No problems.
My only problem is fit. Standing upright I need large. Riding my bike the sleeves are too short. So I wear x large. I have plenty of room, I wear a rucsac so I think roomy is better to allow movement as well as arm coverage.

Go Outdoors do a price match plus 10% near us, if you can find it cheaper. This includes Internet prices. You can literally pick it off the shelf, buy it, then wander straight ver to the customer services desk, show them the item on Wiggle on your smartphone for a cheaper price, and the give you a refund for the difference, plus 10% more.

Not a bad deal!

Top Bottom