Altura Night Vision Jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I think the Evo is lighter, more breathable, windproof. Softer material, less like an anorak IMO

I just got a yellow one for £57 delivered from AW cycles with internet10 voucher code :laugh: Nice jacket and I won't get lost! Took a while to arrive, and they delivered to the wrong address but no complaints

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
The Evo has more reflective taping (to peel off) and a couple of front pockets, oh and it has a removable rear LED...

The black is best.

e-rider

crappy member
IME of waperproof jackets, they all make you sweat like crazy even in winter. My advice would be to go mid range (£50-85) and expect to get sweaty!

Ranger

My preference is for the windproof version. It is pretty water repellent but you don't get the sweat effect you do in a waterproof and is very warm

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Ranger said:
My preference is for the windproof version. It is pretty water repellent but you don't get the sweat effect you do in a waterproof and is very warm

+1 I have the Altura Night Vision Windproof and its an excellent jacket I use it in lots of different weather, a very versitile and comfy jacket.

Top Bottom