Alu Express rack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deafie

Legendary Member
Fatty wanted a rack on my Brompton that she recently acquisitioned so rather than spend a fortune on the crap heavy Brompton rack I took a chance on Ali'. I'm very happy with it. Light, strong and I like the positioning of the light. It is short though so makes the bike back heavy when the saddle bag is loaded
 

Attachments

  • 20261004_070320.jpg
    20261004_070320.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
OP
OP
D

Deafie

Legendary Member
$20 by the way
 

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
got a front rack for my brommie off Ali too, cheap as chips but can't complain about the quality. I keep toying with replacing the official back rack because a; it's not much use as a rack, and b; it's unnecessarily bulky.
 
OP
OP
D

Deafie

Legendary Member
I have an old front roller, hadn't thought about that. Cat destroyed it's twin
 
Top Bottom