Always Look on the bright side.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bicykell

Took the Look 566 for its first decent ride today. The climb up Coombe Hill wasn't any easier than on the Sirrus, but the torture was over quicker.

Attachments

• Look1.jpg
    Look1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Look2.jpg
    Look2.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 146

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Nice bike. That first shot is stunning.

OP
OP
Bicykell

Bicykell

The first photo is excellent. What is the green object in the aft bottle cage?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it a well hung haggis? Is it a snack-size mango?
No! It's an Endurance FS260 Pro Adrenaline Race Cape!
Except it's not pro, it doesn't have any adrenaline, I don't race and it's not a cape. It's a lightweight rain jacket.
Do you think it clashes? Go on, tell me. I can take it. Be brutal.....
So glad you like the pics. The camera gear on my back takes the overall weight back up to the Sirrus.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Is it a well hung haggis? Is it a snack-size mango?
No! It's an Endurance FS260 Pro Adrenaline Race Cape!
Except it's not pro, it doesn't have any adrenaline, I don't race and it's not a cape. It's a lightweight rain jacket.
Do you think it clashes? Go on, tell me. I can take it. Be brutal.....
So glad you like the pics. The camera gear on my back takes the overall weight back up to the Sirrus.
What camera do you carry and is it a camera specific backpack?
Just asking as I have a Canon 5D Mk3 and even with my 24-105 on it, it weight a ton! I can't even contemplate taking the 70-200!
Mind you, the Tamrac backpack weights a lot before the gear goes in it!
I'm looking for something lighter to take on my travels to Canada in September.

OP
OP
Bicykell

Bicykell

What camera do you carry and is it a camera specific backpack?
I'm looking for something lighter to take on my travels to Canada in September.
I've just weighed it specially for you! The word "light" doesn't feature at all. It's a loewepro specific bag, inside of which is a Nikon 600, 18-35 1.8, 24-85 3.8-4.5, and, wait for it, a Tamron 150-600mm 5.6. I took the tripod, filters and other lenses out and it still weighs in at 5.44 kg. Bloody Nora...
Do you look at DPreview? There is some very slinky looking stuff coming from Sony.and Fuji at the moment.
My wife has a Panasonic Lumix LX3 which is fantastic as long as you are happy with a very limited zoom.
Canada eh? Lucky thing you.

Top Bottom