Am I the only one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Keith is right that in newspapers like The Times there has been totally disproporationate amount of coverage, there hasn't been particularly much coverage on tv and overall I think there will be no more than in other years because primaries have been changed and a lot of states will be voting on the revamped superduperduperduperdupertuesday.

I'm not sure I'd hope for 1920s comparisons!

The republican race is interesting too, since it is not assured that they will pick a candidate that has a chance of winning in november. I think Romney, Giuliani and McCain could all get a thumping if they were chosen but there doesn't seem to be much preference so far. On the democrat side I really hope Hilary Clinton doesn't win it. The world has had quite enough of establishment candidates and the Bushes and Clintons.

Dave5N

Über Member
marinyork said:
Keith is right that in newspapers like The Times there has been totally disproporationate amount of coverage, there hasn't been particularly much coverage on tv and overall I think there will be no more than in other years because primaries have been changed and a lot of states will be voting on the revamped superduperduperduperdupertuesday.

I'm not sure I'd hope for 1920s comparisons!

The republican race is interesting too, since it is not assured that they will pick a candidate that has a chance of winning in november. I think Romney, Giuliani and McCain could all get a thumping if they were chosen but there doesn't seem to be much preference so far. On the democrat side I really hope Hilary Clinton doesn't win it. The world has had quite enough of establishment candidates and the Bushes and Clintons.

Yeah, but Barack is Dick Cheney's cousin (and also the cousin of the bloke who lost the election in Kenya.)

It's a small world inside the international ruling class. Google Bin Laden and see how well he was connected to the Bush family.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Anyone still watching developments, anyone staying up to watch super duper tuesday/tuesday of destiny etc next week?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I thought it was going to be about being an only sibling 🤣

Top Bottom