Amature EPO doping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This link works! :thumbsup:

I read that article earlier - pathetic, eh? It's bad enough pros cheating but amateurs cheating to beat other amateurs ... :wacko:

yello

Frightening isn't it? One, that it's so important to win that they'll cheat and, two, that it's self-administering something they probably know little about.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There is plenty of doping going on in amateur levels.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

VamP

Banned
It's always the wannabes who're more susceptible to the temptation of short-cuts to success. One only has to look at weight-lifting or body building.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
It's always the wannabes who're more susceptible to the temptation of short-cuts to success. One only has to look at weight-lifting or body building.

Bodybuilding such as Mr Olympia (Ronnie Coleman etc) allows juicing, well not so much allows (because of legal implications), but doesnt really care nor does anything about it, turns a blind eye if you will, it is accepted, Arnie used to take Dianobol daily like vitamin pills. If you want to find a clean bodybuilder, refer to "natural" bodybuilding competitions :tongue:

Not sure about weight lifting competitions stance on steriods, my girlfriend's brother is a sponsored athlete and a UK and World Power lifting Champion with World Records to his name, he is clean, but I wonder how often he gets drug tested, probably fairly often I'd imagine!

Top Bottom