Amature EPO doping

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Mr Haematocrit, 26 Jul 2012.

1. Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit msg me on kik for android

2. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

This link works! :thumbsup:

I read that article earlier - pathetic, eh? It's bad enough pros cheating but amateurs cheating to beat other amateurs ... :wacko:

3. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Too slow!

4. OP
    OP
    Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit msg me on kik for android

Guess so, but at least it proves that I am not performance enhanced by EPO :ohmy:

I think its great people are being tested at various levels of the sport though, it will be very sad if its discovered to be widespread in the armature ranks, lets hope not.

5. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

Amateurs ............. to get caught ;).

david k likes this.
  6. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Lots of money to be made at gran fondos.

7. yello

yello Legendary Member

Frightening isn't it? One, that it's so important to win that they'll cheat and, two, that it's self-administering something they probably know little about.

8. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

There is plenty of doping going on in amateur levels.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

9. VamP

VamP Banned

It's always the wannabes who're more susceptible to the temptation of short-cuts to success. One only has to look at weight-lifting or body building.

david k likes this.
  10. Really? In which case you really should send your evidence to British Cycling.

11. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Man or Moose!

Bodybuilding such as Mr Olympia (Ronnie Coleman etc) allows juicing, well not so much allows (because of legal implications), but doesnt really care nor does anything about it, turns a blind eye if you will, it is accepted, Arnie used to take Dianobol daily like vitamin pills. If you want to find a clean bodybuilder, refer to "natural" bodybuilding competitions :tongue:

Not sure about weight lifting competitions stance on steriods, my girlfriend's brother is a sponsored athlete and a UK and World Power lifting Champion with World Records to his name, he is clean, but I wonder how often he gets drug tested, probably fairly often I'd imagine!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice