Ambrosio Original Bike Ribbon - Flourescent Orange

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I have two packs of this - see pictures below. On the right bike it would look magnificent!

IMG_1592a.JPG

IMG_1595a.JPG

IMG_1593a.JPG

The packaging shows its age but is intact; the contents are complete and appear to be in immaculate condition. I bought these yesterday and will be happy to recoup what I paid for them.

This is the story. For a project I needed a pack of inexpensive bar tape, or possibly two packs. I knew the stuff Wilko sells for £4 would be ideal, but the Gloucester branch had none. The Bike Ribbon was at one of my LBSs, part of a job lot recently acquired via a liquidation sale and offered for sale at its historic price. It would certainly have worked for me, but on reflection I think it deserves a much better fate.

Fortunately, today the Cheltenham branch of Wilko had one pack of their stuff, which was just enough for my job, and the orange ribbon now needs a good home.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What a blast from the past. I've always liked their rice pudding.

OP
OP
Aravis

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Ive an old randonneur needs new tape. Would that fit th bill. Its always had orange tape to complement turquise frame!
Sounds perfect!

I've given the option to the first inquiry received. He'd happily take both, but doesn't want to be greedy and deprive someone else.

I'm out all day tomorrow on a ride. I'll get a price for posting each pack individually on Wednesday. Posting them both together as a single package would cost £3 second class.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Greed is not a characteristic of the cyclist, in general, I find. So be it though, if the tape all has to go one way. I'm happy to pay postage for one pack.
TIA

OP
OP
Aravis

Aravis

Putrid Donut
The cost for posting one pack is the same as for posting two - £3, or £3.55 first class. Disappointing but not surprising. :sad:

Can @netman and @woodenspoons decide what they'd like me to do? Many thanks.

I couldn't see a way of adding a new person to a conversation. Maybe you need to be the originator.

Top Bottom