Ambushed while climbing by a celeb!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bodhbh

Guru
Go on, I have to tell somone....

With the weather this weekend took the train over to Exeter with a view to a bit of cycle camping on Dartmoor. Climbing up to the tops from Chaford via a narrow lane Saturday afternoon, a mini coming down stopped ahead to let me pass a good 20yards up. The driver sat there watching and grinning but slogging out I didn't really take much heed. As I passed I forced a smile, while he wound down the window shouting "It's a *bastard* of a hill !" before driving off. I didn't notice the face at first...but that bloody voice!...no it can't be...can it?

So 5mins later in a state of perplexment I have a play googling on my phone - no reception. An hour or so later I stop at The Warren House, and ask "Does Adrian Edmonson live around here, cos I think he just shouted at me from his car?". "Yeah he lives with his wife down in Chagford"

Fair play to him , he gave me loads of space and time to get past. Suspect he was enjoying watching the struggle tho, michievously knew it's would cause some double taking!

Yes I know get out more!

Top Bottom