Amstel Gold **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A new parcours, and a number of top riders on form; and the opportunity for someone to maybe scupper their chances if they mark each other too closely.

It's been a Spring season of the long attack. One of the best I can remember for a long while.
And the women are back as well.

I'm looking forward to this one.

C80rep0XYAIiOSZ.jpg

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I had been hoping we'd get extended coverage of the race, but just had a look at Eurosport scheduling and they don't start their live feed until 1.25pm.

:sad:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I had been hoping we'd get extended coverage of the race, but just had a look at Eurosport scheduling and they don't start their live feed until 1.25pm.

Rai sport starts an hour earlier than Eurosport or Rai 3 but it's anyone's guess whether it'll be coverage or chat!

Just checked Eurosport schedule again and they have live coverage from 12.25pm, most likely to be the non-commentary version for the first hour

Same here. Did think I'd see the extended coverage, so I'll have to make do and kill time by watching the live game between Ross County and Celtic (which is a slightly better option than watching the snooker) until the cycling starts. :smile:

Top Bottom