Amusing number plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Big clue:

10 S N E 1

Say what you see! :sad:

Maz

Guru
magnatom said:
Big clue:

10 S N E 1

Say what you see! :biggrin:
Ah yes, I've got it. :sad:
Makes more sense with a "?" at the end, but you can't have that on your number plate.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Member of staff in our department has C14 followed by three letters, not really intersting unless you know about C14 dating in archaeology, and that the 3 letters are his initials. So it's pretty subtle/wasted on most people...

Maz

Guru
Arch said:
Member of staff in our department has C14 followed by three letters, not really intersting unless you know about C14 dating in archaeology, and that the 3 letters are his initials. So it's pretty subtle/wasted on most people...
:tongue: Not on me it's not wasted. Carbon-14 dating. I did A-level Chemistry, me.

Maz

Guru
A bloke I knew was really into his TR7 cars.
One day he spotted a car with reg A16V TR7 ('a 16 valve TR7'). He followed him all the way to his house and asked him to sell it to him, which after some persuasion he did.

That is all. Not a very interesting story, really...

mcd

The reg of a car my aunt had when I was a kid had my initials and the year I was born in!!! Don't know where it is now - it would be a cool plate to have, except I'd need to get a car to put it on!

skwerl

the reluctant cyclist said:
I still don't get the 10 SNE 1 - please somebody spell it out to me?

I can't "say what I see" I was rubbish at Catchphrase!:evil:

"tennis anyone"

not sure either of his examples make valid UK plates anyway

davidtq

Once saw a car down this way with the number plate along the lines of "sat4n" it was very clearly "Satan" on a immaculate looking red american 70's sports car. It was a good 15 years ago I saw it now, but I think it was possibly a corvette stingray. Very loud, even at normal traffic pace.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Maz said:
A bloke I knew was really into his TR7 cars.
One day he spotted a car with reg A16V TR7 ('a 16 valve TR7'). He followed him all the way to his house and asked him to sell it to him, which after some persuasion he did.

That is all. Not a very interesting story, really...
Would this have been pursuasion with a baseball bat, per chance?? :biggrin:

Mr Celine

Discordian
[pedant] You can't make 10 SNE 1 or A16V TR7 out of any valid UK registration. [/pedant]

Edit: 105 NEI could have been a valid Irish registration issued in County Sligo and transferred to the UK before 1987.

Top Bottom