England : London An ABH Night Ride to Somewhere

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
At this moment, I should have been either making my way home from Whitstable, or dozing after returning. Instead, I'm sitting here due to acts of Land Rover Discovery & mourning a bike (goodbye YBR, you died too young). Hopefully, I'll be able to cycle Monday if not tomorrow because my Honda's off the road as well...

Having suffered some (minor) actual harm to my body, next opportunity for a night ride is August Bank Holiday. Hence thread title. I have an itch that needs scratching...

Provisional forecast for Friday night is for westerly winds again, so thinking:

1. South Bank to Whitstable again, halfway at one of the 24hr supermarkets en route. Waterfront for brekkie, naturally...

2. Dungeness. Bit of a wild card this one. Had a hankering to go down there again. 81 miles from SB according to Google Maps (plus 10 or so miles to Rye for trains west and north), I think there's a route somewhere over on YACF. From Pompey it's 114 & I've ridden all of it at least once.

Anyone care to join me?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Shizzle Stu! Ive only just picked this up. Hope you’re ok and minor wounds heal quickly. At least it wasn’t your handsome Litespeed.

The failed nuclear physicist in me would love a trip out to Dungeness but interstellar distances are off the menu at the moment due to wonky knees. Have a good ride and stay safe.

OP
OP
StuAff

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Won't be happening. Have been riding home from work this week (cause it's as fast door to door as taking the train....) and frankly I've had enough of it. Apart from no time to charge batteries etc....

Top Bottom