An Alexa music question.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I've got some Motley Crue banging away in the living room but every now and then I need to be in the kitchen to do something, I've tried asking Alexa in the kitchen to play the same thing that she's currently playing in the living room in a variety of different ways, but with no success.

I know I could just turn the volume up a bit as I don't live in a mansion, but I'd rather know if there's a way of it doing what I want it to do, anyone have a solution for me please?

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Yes there's a way, I've got it set up that way. You have to link both devices together via the Alexa app on your smartphone, there's a guide on the link below:
https://www.pocket-lint.com/smart-h...nd-play-music-on-multiple-amazon-echo-devices

Drago

Legendary Member
You can turn off the one in the living room, wait a minute, and restart elsewhere.

You can pay the extra 3 or 4 quid a month to have it on multiple devices simultaneously

Or do what I did. Ive an amplifier in the loft with a bluetooth receiver, and speakers set into the ceiling in the living room, main bedroom, and my bass practive room. Alexa talks to that and i can listen to James Last wherever I want.

Top Bottom