An amazing day for Silly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
Best average speed ever today. No wind, no buff/inner gloves/overshoes required.

But best of all got a new cycling buddy for the future? My daughter gave us our first grandchild at 12:15 am. Little fella weighed in at 7llbs 2oz.

Can't wait to meet him when visiting starts later this afternoon. In all a simply amazing day. Just need West Ham to beat Liverpool to top it off. :hyper:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Best average speed ever today. No wind, no buff/inner gloves/overshoes required.

But best of all got a new cycling buddy for the future? My daughter gave us our first grandchild at 12:15 am. Little fella weighed in at 7llbs 2oz.

Can't wait to meet him when visiting starts later this afternoon. In all a simply amazing day. Just need West Ham to beat Liverpool to top it off. :hyper:
Excellent news all round. Welcome to the granddad club. Clever little beggar to wait until the weather improved! :cheers:

matthat

Über Member
Congrats on ur news!! I won't let footy spoil the thread!! Well actually I will I hope Liverpool do the better of you cos we need every point possible. Just to wind the blues up in work cos we need to end season above em!!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It's great being a grandad. you can give them back when you have had enough.^_^

as if.

Top Bottom