An East Midlands Coffee Morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

There's the London lot, the Yorkshire lot, the Scottish lot, and even occasionally the Brum lot being all matey and going for rides together (some are practically co-habiting). But here in the Great East Midlands we do nothing.

Now, I do know that there are a fair few of us in the Leicester/Derby/Notts triangle. So to prove that we're not all anti-social around here, how about meeting up at a cafe (or pub) somewhere perhaps around Loughborough on a Sunday morning. Just a quick meet, you know how awkward first dates can be, and then see if anything comes out of it.

What do you reckon?

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
I'll let ya know when i'm back there visting my family :thumbsup:

Longman67

I am really struggling to find other cyclists around Leicestershire
I cycle alone (MTB) every weekend for 2 or 3 hours which is cool but a bit boring occasionally

Deffinitely interested in meeting more like minded people, will keep an eye on this thread :rolleyes:

Im up for meets and group rides etc, i live in Rutland, my only prob is getting to the places without riding out there lol, as public transport from here on a sat and sun is ridiculous so anything round this end im more than up for, currently do most of my riding alone, but have just joined Velo Club Rutland too. (Road cycling for me)

OP
OP
T

TVC

Im up for meets and group rides etc, i live in Rutland, my only prob is getting to the places without riding out there lol, as public transport from here on a sat and sun is ridiculous so anything round this end im more than up for, currently do most of my riding alone, but have just joined Velo Club Rutland too. (Road cycling for me)

Hi Jon, that's the idea of just congregating at a cafe, to meet some faces, everyone gets there the way they please and goes when they're ready.

Top Bottom