An Egg Too Far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
You can purchase these (£5 in debenhams apparently and probably elsewhere too) must they flavour chocolate eggs with such vileness?

10987685_10153647500203135_3825632531364926416_n.jpg

If you love the distinctive Marmite taste, then you'll love this Marmite flavoured milk chocolate egg and cashew nuts selection, perfect for the Easter celebration.

xx(

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I love marmite & chocolate but I can't imagine enjoying that combined taste sensation.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I love Marmite and I'm rather partial to chocolate but I'll not be shelling out a fiver to try one. Marmite cashews sound quite nice. Probably worth trying just one. After Easter the egg things will be down to a couple of quid, I might take a look then.

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

I love Marmite and I'm rather partial to chocolate but I'll not be shelling out a fiver to try one. Marmite cashews sound quite nice. Probably worth trying just one. After Easter the egg things will be down to a couple of quid, I might take a look then.
You can buy marmite cashews in bags on their own I did see them in Lidl and thought xx( to them too

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

I shall keep an eye out.

Along with these

IDShot_540x540.jpg

another xx(

crazyjoe101

Marmite and chocolate are not two things I can imagine complimenting each other but I've heard of worse pairings.

I'll stick to a light spreading of either on toast :smile:

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
The wife bought me some marmite chocolate for Christmas. It was honestly the closest to the techni-coloured yawn I have been without actually being ill.

I really like marmite too.

Top Bottom