An intersting item for sale on amazon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
Dayvo said:
They misread 'Uranium' and thought it said 'Uranus'!
Either that or there's something 'glowing' up their bum that shouldn't be!

reckon the fall-out could be terrible :biggrin::biggrin:

Pete

We really ought to have a vote on the customer reviews. :smile::biggrin::biggrin:

My vote goes to this one:
An adequate solution...., November 30, 2007
By Chris Gladis "Chris" (Kyoto, JAPAN) - See all my reviews

I have to admit, I've tried many different power sources for my orbiting satellite death beam, and nothing does it like good old U-238. If you've never held an entire nation hostage for your maniacal whims (I always ask for my ransom in kittens), then you haven't lived yet. And this can make it happen!

It's also a wonderful dessert topping. A little of this on your ice cream and the kids will just scream and scream and scream....

i liked this one...

"Great product, lousy packaging., November 30, 2007
By Jimbo Jones (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I bought a can of this about 4.5 billion years ago, give or take a few million years, but when I went to use it today I noticed only half of it was still in the can. I swear I put the lid on tight. I'd give it more stars if it came in a better package."

Pete

Here's another I rather fancy:
My tomatoes and cucumbers have never had better yields! Best of all, its organic!! I mix a little with the compost every month and amend my garden every 2 months.

Funny, though, the deer and opossums have stopped browsing through the garden. I think the 4 foot tall Praying Mantis, and 18 inch wide garden spiders have done their job.

Now if I could only get the kids to STOP saddling the tomato horn worms and convice them their NOT beneficial insects.

Love this stuff!!
Aha! my avatar finally explained!

I think Amazon are keeping this advert running because they know when they're on to a good thing, must be excellent publicity for the site as a whole! Sets me thinking....[/cynic]

Top Bottom