An Irishman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello

Got back into cycling during Covid and now even commute to work rain or shine.Got a Surly for my 50th and since that a R&M Birdy and a Pashley. Found this site by chance and can’t wait to get full access and check it out. My latest pipe-dream is a recumbent and I’m very interested in finding out more about bikes like the AZUB Max. Maybe this site can help me find a good, well cared for used one fingers crossed. Look

Hello all. Brief introduction to my recent cycling story. I Got back into cycling during lockdown as I live beside a decent cycle network route (92) over here in Ireland. Until that most of my bikes have had engines and in fact four of them still do. To cut a long story short I had forgotten how much I enjoyed cycling and have noticed great benefits since. My family chipped in and got me a Surly Disc Trucker for my 50th complete with Brooks saddle and off I went. By the time my contract begun again in Belfast I’d begun cycling to work and back and everything in between; no looking back now I’d say. Since then I’ve also collected a R&M Birdy (which my wife more or less stole) and a Pashley Sovereign Roadster (all preloved). I have been eyeballing recumbents for a long time now and can’t help but think I’m not far off deciding on one. Hopefully this forum can help me in that quest as well as a 100 other bike related questions such as “why can’t I stop my 5 speed Pashley slipping out of gear?”. Look forward to reading over some past posts to get a feel of the site and start posting soon.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
1632815910696.png

Top Bottom