An old* face

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zebragonzo

I've heard rumours that this is where all the cool kids hang out these days. Is there any truth to this scandalous rumour?

*when I say old, I mean young and dashingly handsome. Ahem. What? Oh OK. I'm keeping the young bit though.

edit: PS. some bugger's gone and nicked my old username!

PPS. It may have been me on a different e-mail address though. If not, I can see this getting confusing!

Er, right. Hello (again?).:biggrin:

Who did you used to be?

OP
OP
zebragonzo

zebragonzo

Hey Rapples.

RT; let's just say I get around! I don't believe that we've met before. If you see a chap that's inspired by zebras, it's probably me!

Also, I should add that I'm only really here to stalk Chuffy. I wonder if there's be a market for an OK style magazine with exclusives and through-bush photos of the man?

Hey Rapples.

RT; let's just say I get around! I don't believe that we've met before. If you see a chap that's inspired by zebras, it's probably me!

Also, I should add that I'm only really here to stalk Chuffy. I wonder if there's be a market for an OK style magazine with exclusives and through-bush photos of the man?

You're in the wrong place then, I'm afraid ... he doesn't really visit us any more. The forum is a poorer place without pictures of him in his little red rubber shorts.:sad: Or perhaps not.

Top Bottom