An Old Friend......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
bhoyjim said:
Who the feck is he ?

Man of strange wisdoms, little understood by most - including me!!! ;) He held some surreal beliefs on mudguards, cows, bikes etc... but occasionally a gem of wisdom amongst the howls of laughter/hitting your head against the brick wall.

phaedrus

summerdays said:
Man of strange wisdoms, little understood by most - including me!!! ;) He held some surreal beliefs on mudguards, cows, bikes etc... but occasionally a gem of wisdom amongst the howls of laughter/hitting your head against the brick wall.
Bonj the great and powerful was beyond all human understanding.

phaedrus

I suspect that the other-worldly contact was from someone whose name begins with G and ends with reedo.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yes I notice you quote one of his gems of wisdom (according to the world of Bonj) in your sig. I would suspect that Bonj is probably the most often mentioned/quoted person who has left the forum.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
bhoyjim said:
Who the feck is he ?

He was one of CC's legendary characters. Have a search for some of his old threads - they were brilliantly daft at times. He left because we weren't serious cyclists!!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Oh, and hi to the sage of Glasgae...

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Is Bonj gone? Bloody hell, I have been gone for some time - last I knew he was just about to give up on his new forum for "serious cyclists"! :biggrin:

Dayvo

just passin' through
Hello to the 'old friend'! ;)

And talking of Bonj, who's got the Bonj book of Cyling Knowledge (or whatever it's called)?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Dayvo said:
Hello to the 'old friend'! ;)

And talking of Bonj, who's got the Bonj book of Cyling Knowledge (or whatever it's called)?

Don't know but I would like to be enlightened by reading it... if it comes to light sometime.

Headgardener

Armchair Cyclist
Tell him we miss him and his some times zany posts and if he hadn't peeed Shaun off he might still be here.

Top Bottom