Analytics Poll

What monitoring/analytics solution do you use?

• TrainingPeaks

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • SportTracks

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Golden Cheetah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strava w/ Stravistix

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Cycling Analytics

• TrainingTilt

• Other

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S-Express

Better data on what?

OP
OP
BPCycler

BPCycler

Just on what people use. Peeps seem more apt to vote in a poll then to answer the same question via standard post. Quicker.

S-Express

A more useful question would be something like 'what aspects of your cycling/performance do you keep track of' ??

Last edited by a moderator:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Where's the Garmin Connect?
There's usually a USB socket, although some will use bluetooth dongles nowadays. Consult your manual for more details.
giphy.gif

S-Express

I would suggest that a better understanding of the kind of performance metrics people track/monitor while they are out riding is going to be much more useful from a practical point of view.

In other words, given that this is the training forum, I think you are asking the wrong question.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BPCycler

BPCycler

It tells me what I want to know. I'm not going to debate this with you. If you don't wish to participate in the poll or question, at this point you're only hijacking a thread.

Please be respectful of others that wouldn't have an issue just playing along.

Thank you for understanding,

Good day.

OP
OP
BPCycler

BPCycler

I'm doing a free trial with SportTracks, and also the past couple of weeks Stravistix as well.

My wife and I would like to ride a few charity events locally coming up and I'd like the work on my conditioning for that. I'm about 35 lbs overweight, so working on that along with endurance. Could certainly benefit from some coaching.

Tin Pot

Guru
I'm doing a free trial with SportTracks, and also the past couple of weeks Stravistix as well.

My wife and I would like to ride a few charity events locally coming up and I'd like the work on my conditioning for that. I'm about 35 lbs overweight, so working on that along with endurance. Could certainly benefit from some coaching.

I've been using Trainerroad this year, might be worth having a look at if you're considering indoor training.

S-Express

My wife and I would like to ride a few charity events locally coming up and I'd like the work on my conditioning for that. I'm about 35 lbs overweight, so working on that along with endurance. Could certainly benefit from some coaching

Free coaching advice - cycle as often as you can, for as long as you can. Rest. Repeat. Never fails.

OP
OP
BPCycler

BPCycler

I've been using Trainerroad this year, might be worth having a look at if you're considering indoor training.

I'd like to save up for a trainer but it's a ways off. A friend of mine uses Zwift. Looks like it has similarities to Trainerroad.

Top Bottom